Friday, March 24, 2006

Vegetarianism

Ok nothing is more certain to send me into a flying rage that someone giving me grief about being vegetarian. I mean seriously, how does it effect you? It really seems to bug some people that I don't eat the carcass of some animal as part of every meal.

Actually I lied above, people who claim to be vegetarian and then go on to say they eat a bit of fish or chicken are more certain to enrage me. Check the definitions. Perhaps they are referring to time frame? I am vegetarian while I don't eat meat when I do tuck into a bacon sandwich I am not veggie but the second I have finished I am again. Aaaaaaargh. It's like claiming not to be a golfer on the walk between holes.

If you are going to say you are veggie take the beef out of your face. If you want to eat meat fine, just admit it.

I guess it bugs me so much as i have had a lot of grief about being vegetarian. I am not part of the meat is murder brigade I dont hassle people for wearing fur. What did I do to you people?

If I was trapped on an island with a herd of pigs and no other food then it's pork for dinner and I will have my crackling done nice and crispy please.

We have settled who is who and that we should leave each other alone to get on with it. Right? Right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.