Tuesday, August 22, 2006

and we're back in the room

Hell of a weekend.

I celebrated my birthday so I took the Thursday and Friday off too. Four days of thrills and spills.

Had a great meal. My best friend made me a black forest gateux the size of my head. Four of us barely made a dent in it. We drank some wine, ate some cheese and generally had some fun.

Went to a bar that does the most awesome cocktails too. Wudan mountain, honey crush, sucker. Hard not to get drunk when you are trying to try everything.

It all culminated in a do at one of my favourite pubs on the Saturday. A bunch of us, some tequila and most likely some regrets the following morning. Despite leading the charge and being in a shameful state I felt pretty good the next morning. Unlike some!

All in all one of my better birthdays. Little sleep, lot's of booze, good company and very good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.