Friday, August 11, 2006

Back in the saddle

I have been a bit of a mess. Pleurisy or a lung infection with Pleuritic Chest Pain (and yes the capital letters are warranted). Many thanks to those who worried but all is well. Apparently I have to take it easy for a few days so still no gym but breathing is back on the menu!

The really annoying thing about this illness is that you look like you are faking it. All the symptoms are inside so unless you have a stethascope it's basically you saying it hurts when I breathe. The other real pig of the matter is that you can't do much. I got out of breath and exhausted getting showered and dressed.

I love to be lazy when I choose. I hate laziness that is imposed upon me. I am a very good nurse and a very poor patient.

Well I am back and fully vinced. The fires of my anger have only increased by being banked for a while.

Hoo yah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Wu-HEY!

Back to form, just about, eh? Glad to hear it!

Plenty in the news this week to vent about.

Target...in range...

Friday, August 11, 2006 3:51:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Thanks.

Too much to vent about. It'd be like going to a boy band convention.

Maybe I should start slowly to avoid burst blood vessels.

Monday, August 14, 2006 8:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.