Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm sorry ok?

I want to apologise to everyone who has visited my blog and been put off by all the political yelling.

I'd love to never mention politics and just talk about the little things that bug me like why my sunglasses hurt or why bras seem to be locked when you are trying to be suave. I just can't seem to get a break. I try to avoid it but politicians have the ability to do such monumentally stupid things how can you not comment on them.

In fact how can you not get a crowd of pitchfork wielding maniacs to head over to their castle just like the frankenstein film. Look at the similarities:-

You want to reanimate this dead monster?

You want to train this guy in guerrilla tactics and arm his organisation, even though one day he might turn against us?

You want to go and visit someone who is in the running for a lucrative contract when you obvious influence in government would make it look suss even if it were just a friendly visit?

See what I mean all these ideas seem to have a tiny flaw!

If they could stop doing such annoying stupid things I could get back to discussing problems like why some buses have their exhaust on the pavement side of the road?

Help me out governments of the world. Why don't you stop being such wankers then I can limit my rage to the little things and maybe my head wont explode one day?

2 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Word.

I think we were separated at birth.

Except as regards the flip flop thing. Most people have no business showing the world their feet. End of story.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:19:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

My evil twin has been found at last.

Wait.

I think I am the evil twin. Or perhaps we are both the evil twin against all laws of narrative?

I thought we kept you in the attic. It turned out to be the guy that came to lay the insulation. We forgot about him and put the ladder up. Still he scratched a living and kept the attic clear of vermin.

All I know is when I ask my mother about the day of my birth she goes very white, starts chanting in latin and makes the sign of the cross at me.

Come on. Flip flops! Fair enough some people have ugly trotters but I would give every day, from now until my dying day, for one chance, just one chance. To go back and tell the shoe shop. That they may take our shoe sizes but they may never take our FREEDOM!

Friday, July 21, 2006 8:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.