Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Baby Steps

I thought I was an angry man. I figured I could just let it flow out into a blog that no one would really read much.

I stand corrected. Not about the not reading it bit (some people do stumble over it and give it the once over) but about the angry bit.

Apparently I am just a bit tetchy. There are some people out there whose rage is incandescent. Their blogs are a joy to read for me for a number of reasons. They seem to think in a similar way to me and get angry about stuff that pisses me off. Plus they are way further down the path to the dark side than I am.

Next time a friend accuses me of being the angriest man in the world I can stop them and give them a blog address.

That said, what the fuck is the deal with free papers? Ok, maybe I do like to know local news but I really don't want the free ads or the rainforest of menus from our local botulism plant (or takeaway as they are referred to, takeaway? More like throw away). If the environment is so important then perhaps we shouldn't be regularly bombarded with stuff that goes directly from my door mat to the bin. Hmmm?

Don't force me to take a stick to the postman. He's only doing his job (which apparently consists of stealing three out of every four birthday cards I send, Oh we will get back to this in the future don't you worry my friend) and it would be a shame if he was found severely beaten with a rolled up free ads paper stuck up his arse.

So, it's not for me. It's for the environment and the as yet unviolated arse of my postman. So please please stop the littering of my doormat.

Will somebody please think of the sphincter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.