Friday, July 07, 2006

Ok, you're killing me!

It's pm here. It's Friday. I am a few hours from a cold beer. How is this in any way fair?

All this crap about human rights and the company has the right to keep me working on a Friday afternoon? What sort of a person would make me clockwatch in a hot office!

Ok. Work.

Who the hell thought that up? I understand that as a society we needed to progress but this is getting silly. Also where the hell are the robot slaves we have been promised by TV?

Clearly once we have the robot slaves they will rebel and take over as the dominant lifeform on the planet BUT, before that happens life is going to be sweee-eet. We should get a few good years of indolence before your robot chef decides to see how you'd look on a meat hook or your robot gardener decides on a little off season pruning.

Anyway, I love Fridays. The whole vista of the weekend laid out in front of you for the taking. Even when I have nothing planned it's still the best day of the week. The only fly in my ointment is the hours between lunch and knocking off time. They draaaaaaaaag. Still I get to go at four today so I should just shut the hell up.

Cheers people, have a tall frosty one and think of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.