Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Angry you are, MMMmmmmm

"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering."

No.

Arseholes lead to anger. Anger leads to my foot getting broken off in your arse you little green rodent.

Seriously, how long did Yoda think he'd get away with it? If he hadn't been able to back the philosophy up with some serious psychotic acrobatics he's have been a dirty green smear.

Anyway nothing wrong with anger, or the dark side for that matter. Have fun with it. Sure Darth was a bit uptight on the death star but when he got home to his little room and got himself out of the S&M gear and into a nice smoking jacket and slippers I am sure he was good for a giggle over brandy and cigars.

Ok so you didn't disagree with his take on politics unless you wanted to talk like Popeye for the rest of your natural but I bet he knew a bunch of dirty limericks.

" There once was a man from naboo......"

Lots of places you can go with a start like that.

See! You can't judge someone on the basis of a bit of anger. I guess the destruction of an entire planet as a demonstration of the POWER mitigates against him but the example stands.

I'd never destroy an entire planet to show off the POWER. I just get a little tetchy from time to time. Ok, so I don't have a death star but even if I did you can bet I wouldn't go around showing off the POWER. Ok maybe a bit, but nothing ostentatious. Ok maybe I'd blow up Slough. Give me the benefit of the doubt here!

I find your lack of faith disturbing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.