Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rubbish Illness

Been away for a while on training. Felt a little dodgy while I was there (1 week). I am back at work now and still feeling a bit crappy. So, anyway I went to the doctors and got my throat looked at.

In a small aside, I met a particularly hot girl in the surgery called Helen. Is it weird to meet people in the docs?

Anyway the nurse (who was really sympathetic to me being rubbish) took a look and told me that I had a slightly inflamed throat. What the hell is that? My throat is a bit red, that's it.

So, I get to feel a little bit crappy but not enough to take time off. Actually I shouldn't complain that I am not more sick should I?

I try not to get the man flu. You know, having a cold and spending a week in bed complaining? I tend to head in unless I am feeling really rough but sometimes I think I should take time when I just feel a little shitty. Surely even feeling a bit dodgy effects your work.

Oh well, I will soldier on like a hero (ALL SAY I AM A HERO, DAMN IT OR I AM GOING HOME TO SULK).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.