Friday, June 09, 2006

Sweet as, mate

Today I have no anger. I can read the news, whatever but nothing is going to shake this mood of tranquility.

It's a beautiful day. It's the sort of day that inspired Birch. Blue sky, warm sun, just enough breeze to cool you down.

Ok, so I am at work but it's Friday which is weekend. I have a nice chilled weekend planned. Had a BBQ last night (a man with a fire and a stick to poke it with is a happy man, the beer was just the cherry on the cake) going to a nice resturant for dinner tonight. Can it get better?

Don't get spoiled, sooner or later the rage will return and then......


oh you just wait my friend.

Have a good one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Sounds like a lovely day over there. Over here, it's wet and cold. But I'm still glad it's Friday, and will enjoy myself once this pesky work thing is out of the way. Have a fabulous weekend, P1P!

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:28:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Thanks Andraste. Had a great weekend. I hope yours was equally fine.

Monday, June 12, 2006 8:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.