Monday, June 12, 2006

Angry, well slightly piqued.

It's Monday. Mondays are never my best day. I get insomnia from time to time and the heat hasn't made it any easier. It must be over a month since I had a good nights sleep. Despite all of this I am still not onto the richter scale of rage. Just a bit pissed off.

Anyway, I am looking for another most worthwhile website. The bet has had it's day. I am glad that I contributed in some small way to the guy getting his lady sandwich but the time has come to find another contender. Some laudable quest that I can (in a small and little effort way) help.



NB It seems as if the bet website has gone bye bye. I couldn't get to it earlier. Shame really as I thought it was a brilliant idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.