Monday, July 03, 2006

Mad dogs and Englishmen

It's hot. Damn hot. I have hayfever and yet I am in the orifice doing what they pay me for.

Ok, it's not that hot. It's about 30 degrees. It's hot for the English ok. I know there are some of you out there who probably live on the sun or something who think 30 degrees is a bit chilly. I'm used to a cooler climate. Shouldn't complain, we only get a few months of decent weather in blighty.

Anyway, despite all of the complaining I am in a pretty good mood. The old anger is banked and although there is glow like you get from a settled fire it's a comfortable one.

I had a very good weekend. Caught up with old friends. Generally kicked back and took my ease. I may have to give the anger a break for a while. After all it's not sporting to go looking for stuff to be angry about. That's just cheating.

Happy Sunny Monday all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.