Friday, July 07, 2006

7/7

Seems like I can't get away from the serious topics.

It's a year today since the London Bombings. People I love were in London that day and I still remember the feeling in my stomach as I tried to contact them.

The people who did it are in the ground, the people who planned it probably not. Strange how it's never the 'leaders' with the bombs in back packs. I guess it doesn't need to be as there seems to be no shortage of idiots willing to kill innocents for a cause.

If I believed in god I'd say they were being punished right now. As I don't they are just dead. Ended. No paradise, no life eternal they have just stopped. They accomplished nothing except to hurt innocents and scare a few people. Not enough to stop us using the tube or doing what we want though.

Not much of an epitaph is it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a bad thing that happened,
Hope the future is brighter :)
zingtrial
http://zingtrial.wordpress.com/

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:31:00 am  
Blogger Student said...

The future will be brighter. More and more people of all faiths are deploring the violent few. One more of us, one less of them.

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.