Monday, July 10, 2006

Sisyphus

Ever feel that you job is one big futile repetetive waste of life?

Ok. I guess I just don't like Mondays. I am tired from a weekend of fun and yet i have to get out of bed and perform tasks for a company.

Actually, it may come down to the fact that I have only just got around to sucking down my first coffee of the day. So I intend to grumble while I wait for the caffine to hit the spot.

Alrighty then, maybe it's psychological but I am feeling better already.

So I had a good weekend again. I made biscuits! Well I say biscuits. They were a little cakey. I wasn't keen. The girls liked them but I am not entirely sure they weren't just being polite.

I also got to try the best muffin in the world. Chocolate muffin with a cheesecake center. I need to learn to make this. Had a few drinks, a few laughs, it was a generally easy weekend.


I guess the world cup is over too. That's a big cup of 'I dont' care'. Except zidane, what the hell? The guy needed to be sent off for the most rubbish attack ever!

Muppet.

Apologies for the lacklusterness of this post. When I am buzzing on caffine and angry at the world I will be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.