Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Customer Service

Want to piss me off?

Have a customer service department that doesn't give a crap. I understand that there are people who try to take advantage of customer service to get free stuff but don't treat everyone like that.

My phone company have been charging me an arm and a leg for a while. I have been set on dealing with this but being my usual slack self I left it for ages. Yesterday I called my phone company saying I was leaving them and I wanted my PAC code so I could take my number to another company.

Suddenly customer service leapt into action. Halved my bill and gave me a phone that has only been available a couple of days. It has an MP3 player, a video camera, a digi cam, makes tea, negotiates peace treaties with warlords and summons the Kraken.

Not bad I hear you saying. NO. WRONG.

If they can offer this to me when I am leaving why not see if I could use a cheaper bill or an upgrade when I am the loyal customer? I guess only dealing with the sqeaky wheels saves cash but it's not customer service it's firefighting.

The only reason I stayed (as I could get a similar offer from another company) was because it would have meant hassle to change but don't you think I wont one day!

You just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.