Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Greatest idea since thongs

I was looking at GWIMMRN and saw http://www.worldjumpday.org/. This is probably the most exciting mission since we all tried to help that guy get a threesome with his girlfriend.

Basic premise is that we all jump up and down at a specified time and try to alter the earths orbit.

Some may say that there are some things that man was not meant to mess with but messing with things that we are not meant to mess with is what we do best!

I am very excited by this, I say we jam three fingers in the plug socket of the universe and flick the switch to see what will happen! Of course, when it actually come to jamming fingers in sockets, by we I mean you.

I am not doubting this (what I consider to be) holy quest when I say it has as much chance of working as chavvy dolescum but I feel at least one of us has to be realistic. If you guys don't calm down you will make a mockery of the solemn nature of the event.

Get people in your office to join in, count them down to J- Hour (Oh yes). One of two things will happen. Either nothing will occur in which case you will be mocked or the orbit of the planet will alter.

If the Earths orbit alters and we solve global warming it was nice to have you on my team. If however we are informed that the planets orbit has changed but we are now spiraling into the sun. I don't know you and have no recollection of this conversation.

Go forth people, spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.