Friday, July 21, 2006

World Jump Day

Well, as we haven't crashed into the sun I think we can declare world jump day a success. I think they will release the results at some point. Frankly, I have lost interest now the jumping is over but then, I am a man of action, a loose cannon, this time it's personal etc.

I hope you all jumped and are not, as a result looking for a new job/spouse/apartment. Perhaps next time we can all try to hold up flaming torches and spell the word 'ass' to the space station? Or perhaps we could all flush our toilets at the same time and see if we can create some sort of global effect?

This strength in numbers thing is very exciting and it would bring a tear of pride to my eye if we could use if for something ridiculous. Whatever we use it for we can be sure that it will be lots more sensible than what our government is doing (sorry, couldn't help it).

So here I am, in 3/4 trews, a t-shirt and flip flops (sorry andraste!). Trying to keep cool. Looking forward to a swim and a good weekend.

Have a good weekend all and try to practice synchronising things (beer drinking is one suggestion just off the top of my head, not that I am thinking of drinking beer or anything).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.