Monday, July 24, 2006

Dag nabbit

I know it was a good weekend as I feel rough today. More lack of sleep than too much booze though Friday night I drank a little too much. The heat was enough to keep me knocking them back.

What kind of a pub has it's windows painted shut? Plus the beer garden closed at 11 so we were herded inside until kicking out at about 1.30am. What else was I to do? I suppose I could have gone for a soft drink but have you heard about all these e numbers they stick in soft drinks? My body is a temple, so I like to take it out and abuse the shit out of it.

Speaking of my body is a temple, I have given in and am joining another gym. The way I can live with it is that as it's at my workplace I can go before work or at lunch so it doesn't cut into quality time.

Now to be honest I have my doubts about how commited I will be to this. I do love a good work out but I am also pretty lazy. There is an outside chance that I am just kidding myself and I am wasting the money I spent on the membership. Not a happy event. Still it might make me go.

All in all worse things happen at sea. A stitch in time saves nine and other pithy folk sayings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.