Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Omnia aut nihil

It's been said that I tend to go at things. I don't really do half measures. I think the phrase hammer and tongs could apply.

This has been my way with everything as long as I can remember. I suppose middle ground isn't really my thing. I don't see it as necessarily a bad thing despite pissing off some of my friends with the way I deal with stuff. It certainly makes my love life pretty interesting.

Anyway having finally got to the gym I have been trying to keep a hold of this side of me. Probably best if I don't run myself into the ground in a fit of enthusiasm.

So, given that I can be a teensy bit full on once I have the bit between my teeth I am trying to get some of that aimed at sorting my flat out for sale. I just need to keep it under wraps a bit so I don't start trying to add any new windows or a jacuzzi on the balcony.

If I was armigerous a friend said the motto would have to be 'all or nothing'. I can think of worse things to have for a motto such as I can't be arsed or it wont get better if you pick it.

So, I like a sandwich. I went through a stage of making sandwiches out of whatever food I had to hand. I have the best picture (if I can find it I will post it) of an entire fried breakfast in a big sandwich. Me and a friend knocked it up one morning after a heavy night out.

It was a thing of beauty. A bloomer loaf cut lengthways and covered in tomato sauce (inside). The base was lined with veggie sausages then friend eggs, mushrooms and even beans.

To be honest I am not sure where I am going with this whole story but that was one hell of a sanger.

Who's hungry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.