Monday, December 08, 2008

Aikido

I have taken up Aikido. I used to think I hurt when I went to the gym! Now I get the pleasure of using the rusty muscles that I apparently don't use normally and get to impact with the mats at high speed!

I am really enjoying it (and that shouldn't be read in a sarcastic tone of voice either). Apparently it takes a long time to get any good but I think I can spare the time to improve.

Also... It's nearly Christmas! I love Christmas. I already have a tree up. I have been at the port and mince pies. I have wrapped presents! It doesn't get much better than this. I can't wait until I get to finish work and get down to the business of being festive.

Ho Ho Ho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.