Friday, August 01, 2008

Zeitgeist

Don't talk to me about relationships ok? I mean it, not one word.

I'll tell you about relationships. They don't bloody work! I meet girls all the time, just not the right one apparently. Is there such a thing as being too picky? Surely not. People take time to choose a house and a car surely a life partner is a bit more important than both! Hmmm, probably should just rely on alcohol and chance.

Economy? Don't even start! Is there anyone in the country who actually believes Gordon Brown should still be in the driving seat?

Pah!

Hello again, I feel I should say that this may be a fleeting visit. I have enjoyed blogging (mostly). Sometimes it has amused the hell out of me and sometimes it has been therapeutic.

This year? Busy busy. Lot's been happening. Made my usual complement of bad decisions and poorly thought out choices. Stayed healthy. Blah!

Anyway i thought I'd just dip my toe for now. Check the temperature and then see how I felt next week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

I feel the same way. Tons to say, but just never feel like opening the damn blogger window and typing in it.

Still - every once in a while you poke your head out and say "hellleeeewwww...." and see if anyone still checks in. Kind of gives you a little lift, no?

Friday, August 01, 2008 12:08:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Very true. I may try poking my head out a bit more often!

Friday, August 01, 2008 1:01:00 pm  
Blogger Tu S.Tin said...

I think you need a holiday away ................................
so, when are you coming?

Saturday, October 25, 2008 2:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.