Thursday, October 04, 2007

Back!

Turns out that going out and getting completely tanked up in the company of like minded friends isn't the best idea if you are ill.

What could I do though? I couldn't miss a friends birthday. I did try to leave when we moved from one pub to another but was sternly told to remain where I was. On the brightside I had an amazing if hazy night.

On the darker side I was off ill until today and I managed to share the cold with a couple of other people (just by being near them, nothing else). Definitely not good.

Good night but I have paid for it. Apparently alcohol doesn't work as well and cold and flu.

I'm a bit at sea at the moment. Way too much to think about. I think friends, a decent wine and a good meal is just what the Doc' ordered.

Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.