Friday, July 06, 2007

Practically the weekend

I am fairly sure at some point I have banged on about Thursday night being weekend as Friday with a hangover isn't that bad.

If I haven't I am saying it now. Thursday night is weekend. Have a beer or head out on the town. you can cope with a hangover for one day!

This could explain why I frequently look like shit on a Friday morning. On the bright side by lunchtime the twinges are done, the gym has been well and truely visited and I can look forward to a few ales and not getting up tomorrow.

life is sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Queen of Fiddlesticks said...

why not start today? I think it's wednesday? :P

Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:42:00 am  
Blogger Student said...

Boozing on a Wednesday? Whoever heard of such a thing?

Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.