Friday, May 11, 2007

A vow of slience?

I realise I have been uncharacteristically quiet recently. A lot has happened in the UK and abroad. There has even been events in my own life that I haven't felt the need to talk about?

Why? I shall tell you. Pull up a chair and call the cat a bastard (to quote nanny Ogg).

I have been 'meh' generally. I seem to have broken the rage generator which hasn't failed me before. The anti rage version of kryptonite has been shovelled onto my plate and I find myself suddenly unable to lift a pencil.

Anyway, I haven't felt I had much to add except to comment on the excellent posts of other people.

Yes Blair is going. No, I don't dislike Gordon Brown. I nothing him. He seems sane enough but you never know with politicians, maybe he is really good at hiding the lunacy until he is in a position to thrust us into another war?

Cameron? Smug git.

Ming? I wouldn't trust that old pedro with the TV remote control let alone the big red button.

All in all not a lot to choose between them. Our country is being run by incompetents simply because thats all the choice there is. If you don't want fruit there is no point shopping at a fruiterers (yes it's a real word, I shit you not).

Even now with targets like these idiots I can only raise a mild dislike. The source of all my powers has been snatched away or perhaps there is no more rage in the well. A scary scary thought.

Maybe I have pushed the rage too far and ended up in the calm beyond the chaos. I think I am practically zen now! Except there are occasions where I am likely to try to make people eat my begging bowl rather than chant the koans.

On the bright side it's Friday and I am out of here soon and on me way to the pub. The way I feel at the moment there is not enough beer in the world. This could go pearshaped.

Never mind full speed ahead and devil bugger the hindmost.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, thank you for the post ... again ... :P (thinking back to the other less real thoughts my comment once inspired)
anyway, I guess I'm in the same "meh" place. But staying true to my over thinking nature .... I've gained some understanding into the concept of "the divine comedy" I'd say "meh" is the third rung on the ladder .. 1 being depression - 2 being frustration ... haha wonder whats next .... To the pub it is!!!
........... funny your stepping out of choas analogy made me think (of course) of a story I once heard about a fictional world seperated into two battleing rhelms... chaos and law.... between them lived a neutral land of beings called gray gods who were all powerful but did nothing ......... basically all they did was sit at the pub day and night drinking ... until someone in either side was unique enough to get their attention.........

I believe they were "meh" too.
Must make us gods ....... Ok I'll stop ... please have one for me!! enjoy your weekend!!!!! thats an order!

Friday, May 11, 2007 4:32:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Less real thoughts?

I like the stages of Meh! A grey god huh? Can't be a bad life!

I had several for you. Note to self you really can't drink that much!

Monday, May 14, 2007 2:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. your right
pasta and 69 day is a real thought - to a vegaterian.

Monday, May 14, 2007 7:28:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Pasta and a 69. Aaaaaah, you are so right all my best idea shave been inthe past. I need to up my game.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:51:00 am  
Blogger Student said...

Pizza and porking?

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:57:00 am  
Blogger Student said...

Burgers and boffing

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:25:00 am  
Blogger Student said...

Foie Gras and fornicating

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.