Friday, February 23, 2007

I hate to see a bald judge weep

What the crap? Who the hell gave this joker a job?

A judge should never be emotionally involved in his cases. His job is to interpret the law not blub like a mental patient. I shudder to think how he decides stuff. Does he award not guilty verdicts if the defendant looks cute like a puppy?

If you have read the crap I have churned out in the past you know how I feel about personal beliefs affecting decisions. Judges, police, military etc have no room for their personal beliefs. They are there to enforce the law as decided by society (more or less). I don't like stuff that interferes with this be it religion (or lack of it, I wouldn't accept an athiest copper coming down harder on a relgious person), predjudice or the tendancy to blubber like a schoolgirl.

Sack him. Give him a job doing something simple where he cannot affect others.


On an aside why are they all so hot to get the corpse? Does it have anything to do with inheritance?

2 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

They're hot to get the corpse because they hope to freeze her head, and bring her back to life when there's a cure for being stupid.

Ouch! Did I type that out loud?

Friday, February 23, 2007 11:33:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

You certainly did! At least it cleared up any confusion I had!

Monday, February 26, 2007 11:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.