Thursday, February 01, 2007

Pasta pasta pasta pasta

I bought a pasta maker.

People who know me are aware that I am a little unhinged about food. I love to cook. It works on me like valium. I am also enamoured of gadgets. So something that combines cooking and gadgets can have me in raptures for days.

The new thing for me is making pasta and drying the excess for later use. Anyone know if you can freeze filled raviolli?

Fresh pasta is different, even from the stuff the supermarkets sell as fresh pasta. Not hugely. You wont taste it and start waxing on about how you will never touch ready made pasta again but I noticed it. Yes it takes time but so do most things that are worthwhile.

Ok, I am aware that I am being a bit mental about this but it's brilliant.

What the hell do you know anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.