Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Busy, busy , busy

I guess everyone is right? This time of year is a little mental. Gotta move, gotta get the right gifts, get the food, get the booze. Need to sort out work before the holidays. What about a haircut? My place could do with a hoovering.

Ah bollocks to it.

No need to be worried. T'internet is the way forward. I shall be planning it next year. This year I tried to sort it early. Next year I shall sort it with technology.

So despite the fact I have too much to do, my team has shrunk due to leave, my list of things to do seems to be growing exponentially and I appear to have developed the plague (no black buboes yet but I wont be surprised if they arrive soon) I am fairly happy. I intend to meet what comes with a glass in my hand and two fingers in the air.

Merry bastard christmas God bless us every one.

To ease the passage of these dragging last few days I have turned to the eighties. I know I cursed the Stock, Aitken and Waterman stable unto the seventh generation but for cheese you just can't beat em. I need that cheese. Not just a cheddar either.

No.

I need full on camenbert, rochfort, gorgonzola even! I need it filthy and stinking and room temperature. I definitely need it with a vat of port.

With comedy stuff on cans and the attitude that it's only going to get better I don't see how I can lose. After this I am going to have some carols, maybe some cheesy xmas hits.

I figure this is pretty much my last blog of the year and even though I have nothing to say except happy christmas I felt the need to go on saying it....at length.



Ho ho ho.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Happy Holidays, P1P. I think I can smell your cheese from here...and it's GOOD.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:08:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Happy Holidays to you too. Breathe that curdy goodness.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:13:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year mr. pip!!!.....
let the hang over begin

Monday, January 01, 2007 7:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.