Monday, November 13, 2006

Getting Tantric

Feeling very chilled as I just got back from Yoga.

I have had a few comments about the fact that I do yoga.

Some people think I do it so I can watch girls stretch and bend over. This would be a nice bonus but when you are trying to do a shoulder stand with your legs open it becomes less of a priority than not snapping my own head off.

It has been suggested that it's a little bit effeminate to that I just have to say try it. I work out pretty regularly and still can't do some of the forms. It's not an easy thing to do.

I find it helps me with a lot of things. My health, my fitness, my flexibility, my need to kill and maim, my concentration etc, etc. I have a session then I am set for the afternoon. I'm so pleased with the effects that I am doing a second class during the week. Some kind of cross between yoga and pilates.

Sounds lovely and fluffy doesn't it? Yogalates. I am betting it will hurt and make me look like the unfit lazy dog that I am.

Anyway, the whole yoga things helps me stay centered and helps my patience when I have to deal with fools. I expect in a couple of weeks I will so enlightened that I will stop cuffing people and telling them to mend their ways.

Not sure where I am going with this. Just wanted to point out that I am chilled and happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

I"ve been doing yoga for a while now, you never get tired of cuffing folk, so don't fret. I've also been doing kickboxing for years and that just means I can cuff someone with gusto.

Monday, November 20, 2006 10:53:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

I have started really enjoying it. I need it to mitigate the stress. i like the idea of a kickboxer cuffing people. The translation could be kick them so hard their nose ends up in their ear.

I have never worried that much about what other people think so I should survive.

Have a good one.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 9:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.