Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Manimal

Anyone remember Manimal? What about Automan? Street Hawk?

I seem to remember watching this stuff when I was a kid and enjoying it. Did I have no taste back then? Was it cancelled as it was not good?

I still occasionally see some A Team and I have to say it's not as exciting as it used to be. In fact it's kind of pony.

As for the kids programs that are on TV at the moment? It's like Morning torture.

Probably good for parents. Get the kids to watch TV so you can get a decent lie in.

For me I am starting to get a bit narked at having to pay for a TV licence for the three programs a week I actually watch. Most of the stuff on TV is drivel. I don't like soaps or anything like x factor, big brother etc. The BBC is letting us down and charging us a lot.

Maybe we do need some sort of pay per view thing rather than a TV licence.

Also I am fed up of geting threats.

'If you don't have a TV licence we will know and we'll be round to kill your entire family'

Tossers. They are spending cash from the TV licence to threaten us into getting on while producing programs that rarely rise above wank.

Bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.