Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Son of a Bitch

I lost my damn wallet last night.

Had it on my knee in the car went shopping for a bit then it was gone. I figured I dropped it and somebody picked it up. It's not the inconvenience that it could have been as I recently got a new wallet and had only transferred my cards to it.

Obviously I cancelled my cards immediately. All the sentimental irreplaceable stuff was still in my old wallet, although I am a little pissed off that my new wallet is gone as I selected it carefully as a replacement.

I should have some new cards soon and a friend gave me some cash to be going on with but I am......


Holy crap. I have just had a call. Some guy found my wallet and called me to give it back. I need to go collect it tonight.

Just when I was cursing everyone and thinking that all people were thieving scum some bloke does a really good deed.

All is right with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.