Friday, September 22, 2006

I'd like to introduce you to my purple headed monkey

Ok, I know it's low brow and purile but it makes me laugh.

Don't get all high and mighty now. I am sure you all laugh at the occasional knob joke and that farts make you giggle.

It just amuses me to be able to say 'I'd like to show you my purple headed monkey'.

Oh come on! That's good stuff!

Anyway, as I head rapidly towards my 100th post and it seems that this blogging malarky isn't some flash in the pan fad that I have taken up, I have decided to start making my Blog a bit more interesting.

I have no qualms about nicking ideas from others so adopting a creature seemed like a nice idea. Of course I may decide otherwise in the future and have to do the virtual equivalent of taking him out back and letting light through him.

Until that day please feel free to make up your own knob jokes.

It's Friday by all that's holy,let's get pished!

5 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

i like grasping your purple headed monkey and throttling him.

then i feed him a banana.

Friday, September 22, 2006 1:47:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Thank you. I am glad I got the chance to display him for you both.

Ahhhhhhh, nothing like innuendo to set you up for the weekend!

Friday, September 22, 2006 2:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...you update your blog like, every day. Thats neat

Friday, September 22, 2006 3:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...you update your blog like, every day. Thats neat

Friday, September 22, 2006 3:22:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

I try to. Sometimes I don't have time to knock out even a few words.

Monday, September 25, 2006 12:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.