Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Do you know the muffin man?

Been off. Bloody pleurisy reared its ugly head again. Apparently going back to the gym so soon was a bit of an error but like the man says, you can take away my rights, my health and even my life but you can't take away the hard on I use to fuck your mother.

So I am back. A bit beaten about. Not on top form by any means but cool enough for school.

Anyway I was a bit down, house bound and feeling exhausted. On my won as everyone else is at work. So to cheer myself up I made muffins! A good friend gave me the recipe for my birthday and they aren't too tricky. It gave me some ideas which I will have a go at and you will either hear about here or on the news when the food poisoning deaths start.

Just thought I'd mention it.

It's quite a weird feeling being happy to be back at work. It's funny how quickly the fun drains out of being at home when you are too ill to build forts or disco dance. There should be some rule that if you are ill and you drag your scabby carcase in then the time you are ill can be taken off when you are well and can enjoy it! What's the use of being off work for weeks if all you can do is lay there and try not to die?

Anyway I am back and ready to bust a cap in the irritating wrinkles of life.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.