Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Public Toilets

Here we go. Back to basics. The stuff that bugs me.

It's not the toilets I hate, lets be clear on that. It's some of the people that use them.

For a start some mens toilets smell like the monkey house at the zoo. This is usually due to a combination of not enough cleaning and pikey scum. Now I am not having a go at travellers or romany types (though david essex is on my list). I am using the term pikey scum to refer to people who piss like meercats marking their territory.

It makes no sense. Even if you are filthy enough to not care that other people will be where you have marked the floor you may want to use the facilities again sometime.

As far as I am concerned they should have their noses rubbed in it...and possibly be hit over the nose with a newspaper (or a shovel). I try not to use public toilets but if I have to then I want something pristine, or at least not like the seventh circle of hell.

Near where I live the McDonalds always has a decent toilet. It makes me happy to go for a McShit. (NB a McShit can be defined as going into a fast food resturant just to take a dump. You must not order any food or give them any custom whatsoever. If you are challenged promise to get something on the way out then just leave (known as a McShit with lies), what are they going to do? As working in McDonalds is the job you get if you fuck up in school the people in there probably wont be the most motivated to harrass you.).

So people I am making a pleading request that if you do see someone soiling our environment rub their noses in it.

It will make the world a better place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.