Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Steak and a Blow Job.

A chap called Tom Birdsey came up with

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

It was brought to my attention by Tu s.tin.

The premise is that Feb the 14th is for the girls so March 14th should be for the boys. Personally I could do without the steak. Anyway a friend pointed out that valentines day is for the guys too. Very true. Nice wine, decent meal and romance equals Lingerie and putting out.

Still Steak and a BJ is a day that truely deserves it's time in the sun, even if it must be made more politically correct and vegetarian friendly.

How about Spaghetti Genovese and a 69 day? Or Curry and sex day? Or Sandwich and Head day?

Equality people, equality. Spread the word.... and the love.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...
I always wanted to inspire thought in someone ........ did it have to be this topic LOL!!!
You think by now I would have learned to be more specifc in my hopes.
at least we got a good laugh out of it - always a goal.
What day will the pasta and - you know - be?
since I love sharing (not to much mind wondering on that statement please)and spagetti
I think it sounds like the one to look forward to most..

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:01:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Be careful what you wish for. I think the 14th is the way forward and people can celebrate however they wish as long as it includes food and a sex act!

It should be an international holiday

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hum, now I might be blushing.
anyway, today being march 14th ....
Happy steak and BJ day!
Hope you have a - ( insert what ever the "valintine" equivalent would be called) to celebrate with.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:55:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww
I just saw my link on your blogs I don't hate.
thank you :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:57:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Welcome!

Nice to cause a blush instead of anger!

Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:15:00 am  
Blogger Student said...

Happy steak and BJ day

God bless us one and all

Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:33:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now you made me laugh again!!!
your reffrence to anger gives me the mental image of pip's failed attempt to get a date for steak and BJ day? LOL

Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:03:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Ah, Caught out! No steak and no BJ! Well, I wouldn't have had steak anyway but there you go!

'Tis a sin to be single on such a holiday!

Friday, March 16, 2007 10:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.