Thursday, March 08, 2007

International Women day

Huh? When did this happen? Do I get a day too? Mothers, Fathers, Valentines, Saints and Women. Men probably have a day but given my lackadaisical approach to bothering about stuff like that I can understand if I missed it. In fact I cannot even be arsed to google and see. Send me answers and I will look at them if I can be arsed.

Wait. Put down the knife madam. I am not against women having a day. See? Calm down. I am on your side, or at least afraid of you unleashing the anger.

I think women are great. Absolutely brilliant (except for that 'guess why I am angry' thing, what's that about anyway?). One of my all time favourite things! Right up there with the greats like Christmas day! A day to celebrate women sounds great but I am a bit unsure of protocol. How to I celebrate this? Please tell me it doesn't involve waxing!

Ok here we go. Ready? Whooooohoooooo woman are brilliant!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well there is this...
http://www.steakandbjday.com/

I think it screams "man day" ...

Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:14:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

I like this day!I amnow celebrating March 14th! Two days to go. Except for the steak bit, can I have two blowjobs instead?

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:28:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, lol, lol, lol cant give ya a definite answer there ...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.