Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ginger

http://www.vimeo.com/clip:50268


I saw this southpark episode a while back and nearly tore my colon laughing. It's a weird thing about us Brits that there has been a certain mockery directed at those of a ginger disposition.

Don't really see it myself. I have always had a thing about red heads. So anyway despite the contention of some of my colleagues that gingers smell I have to say that red heads are hot. Well, some of them are. Anyway there was a big debate and mothers got insulted.

I thought I would add this issue to my blog to see if people felt strongly one way or another.

If you can get the whole episode it's well worth doing so.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pip, no thoughts from you on Blair?

Friday, May 11, 2007 2:05:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Ahhh tu s.tin I guess I have either mellowed or cannot be arsed. Who knows?

Time for a post!

Friday, May 11, 2007 2:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.