Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nuts and Berries

As a veggie I often get accused of existing on nuts and berries.

I tend to laugh this off, obviously after I have administered a thouroughly good kicking. Embarrassingly enough I do eat nuts and berries. and lentils.

It's really, really annoying when you actually live up to people preconceptions of you.

So Tony has left office! I feel it's a bit of a shame. Apart from being bush's bitch for a while he was a pretty decent PM. I quite like the idea of Gorden Brown but whether that will be enough to keep my vote is another matter. I guess we need to see what policies he is going to go at in a desperate attempt to show how different he is from our Tony!

I am sure there will be much anger placed fun from this. On the bright side it's nearly the weekend (Thursday night) and there is definitely reason for tequila!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Queen of Fiddlesticks said...

glad to see you have made some posts. I had to delete my blog :( kind of miss it but I did start a new one, just havent been able to focus enough to write much on it. Did you say tequila???
anyway rage indeed!!
grrrrrr!! cant even express it properly!!
Charge!!!
Im sick of religon too, but dont have time to look at your links right now, will have to come back... yes I call my self a christian and mean it! but in a way most others understand. Every time I hear or see "religous" people talking about what "god" wants .... I just want tell them ...
"god said to tell you shut the f*^%$ up!!'
better go, after todays news I need to bang my head of the wall!!

ps... nuts and berries are good... are avracodos fruit or vegtable?
there is a recipe I always think to give you, for a mango relish we use , only I'm not sure what a veggie puts it on? best with seafood...
nice to see you pip, enjoy your weekend.
Friday is the day that depresses me :( usually means war! wish me luck

Tu S. Tin

Friday, June 29, 2007 4:12:00 pm  
Blogger Student said...

Hey,
Sorry to hear outside the box is gone. I will have to check out your new blog. Sounds like you had your reasons.
I guess i am not that down on religion just some of the crazies that claim to know the only way it should go. They are just too big as tempting as targets. God did indeed tell them to shut the fuck up, or perhaps it's the echo of my shout rebounding from the surrounding buildings?

Todays news? I may be a bit behind on current events, what happened?

I have no idea what avacado are other that guacamole in it's natural form. I am sure I can jam mango relish on something.

It's nice to hear from you too, I thought we'd lost you! Why does friday mean war? So many questions!!!

have a good one.

Monday, July 02, 2007 8:54:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.