Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A ruby and a pint

It's been a while since I had a curry so when the chance arose I leapt at it knife and fork at the ready.

I think we may have got over excited with the ordering. There seemed to be enough food for twice the people present. All of it so nice that leaving any would have been a crime (a crime which I had no choice but to commit, either that or split like an overfull shopping bag).

I should have stayed away from the stuffed chilli starters though, as that resulted in a burning mouth which I tried to put out with beer. A foolish thing to do as one colleague pointed out, it used up much needed food space. I would have said it was foolish as it resulted in me drinking a lot on a work night but there you go.

I trawled in at abut 11pm full of beer and curry but feeling pretty content. Today? Not so much!

It's a great thing to do but I should reserve it for the weekend next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.