Friday, October 05, 2007

Requisat in pace

It's funny sometimes how you just hit a calm.

The right music, the right location and you zen out. I am feeling pretty apprecative about life at the moment. All the stress, pain and other crap that narks up my existence seems very far away. I hope it lasts a while.

I know it can't last forever nor would I want it to. I think it's probably the contrasts in life that make the good times what they are. It's not forever but right now everything is going to be ok. Right now I can sit here with a smile on my face and see what a gift it is to be alive.

You know what else? It's a Friday! The weekend stretches ahead full of possibilities. I am not sure what could be better that this.

These sort of situations don't happen very often and they usually dont last very long. I blogged about another occurance a while back. I called it gobsmacked I think.

I am going to go enjoy this buzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.