Friday, May 01, 2009

Weirdly happy

Hi,
Thought I'd pop by and blow the cobwebs from the corners of my blog. Me? What have I been up to?

Ok.

Selling my place. It's so clean and tidy it's like someone nice actually lives there. I have a viewing today actually so fingers crossed. Although I would have to be lucky as it's only been on the market a couple of days and I hear it can take months. I am trying to be zen about it!

On the bright side I have been getting some extra Aikido training. I am exhausted as I am also doing yoga twice a week and running too. Getting fit. Although I am tired it's left me with a really nice feeling of well being. Which is nice :-).

I also thought I'd take the time to mention how beautiful it is where I live. Sorry if that sounds smug but at dawn when there is no one else about and I am running it's amazing.

For those of you who have read my earlier blogging may be a bit surprised at the tone of this one. Usually I am pretty angry at the world but at the moment I am pretty chilled. It could be that it's Friday, it could be that I am not training again until Sunday, it could even be exhaustion induced euphoria, whatever it is it's superb. If I could bottle this I'd be very rich!

AND....

Tonight I am off out for dinner and a cheeky drink. If I was doing any better I just couldn't live with myself.

See ya

2 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Getting fit? I'm jealous!

Lately I'm a goddamn mess of caffeine, booze, late nights and work stress.

Next week...I PROMISE.

I'm serious this time.

Ahem...

Have a lovely weekend, P1P.

Saturday, May 02, 2009 3:09:00 am  
Blogger Student said...

Hello there!

I sometimes question the sense of it, especially at 5am but I should improve which is a win.

Sounds like you are having a rough time but at least there is caffeine, booze and late nights! :-)

Go to it !

I hope you had a great weekend.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.