Monday, April 03, 2006

Where has the fury gone?

Ok my people. I have no more rage for you. I have only the melancholy sadness that a woman or lack thereof can produce. Not being a much of a swimmer I tend to paddle in the shallows of romance. Don't get me wrong, I have been known to take a dip (even the occasional channel crossing covered in goose fat). A couple of times in the past I have depth charged into the deepest water I can find, which can induce a fear of drowning.

Now that I have torn the arse out of that metaphor we can move onto the straight talking that you and I have enjoyed in the short time we have known each other. I meet women all the time but it's not often I meet one that I like. Rare as hens teeth, rare as classy sportswear, rare as bushs' brain cells (I could go on as this is actually a lot of fun but I had best stop before I appear like a muttering version of rainman without the mathematical ability).

So I met this girl. She lives the other side of the pond. That's a little too far for dating. Of course I am assuming that she would want to. Just for arguments sake. No, not just to stroke my ego. SHUT UP DAMN IT.

Wait.... I think..... Yes the rage is back! I am annoyed that I only seem to meet interesting women that I can't have. Or perhaps I am annoyed that I only like those that I really shouldn't get involved with. Believe me, the list is long. Many disasters with the occasional bright moment. I wouldn't want you to get the idea that every relationship was a trainwreck, some were with girls that are way cool (to steal an Americanism ) you know who you are girls.

Ok so we have the rage but I am not sure what at. It's a kind of general background annoyance. I may actually be angry at me. This could get ugly. I need to talk calmly to myself which I know just makes me angrier. Am I doing this on purpose? Do I really want to go there? Do I want to bring up that stupid knuckle biting stuff I have done in the past? Would I care to step outside and say that again? Oh yeah? Me and whose army?

Ok people I have to go. This argument should clearly be held behind closed doors (very thick doors). On the bright side I have ditched the melancholia and found my rage. Also how can I fail to win row with myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.