Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Vince or Howard?

you know what bugs me about you? You are constantly happy. You know who you are you smug bastard.

Oh yeah, there you go, swanning about with your incredibly trendy haircut and your silk cowboy suit. I'm pissed off with you because I know how that feels to be the Vince then to have to have a Howard day.

Girls talk about dog days? Try being Howard Moon for a day! When you are Vince Noir you stroll through your day with the confidence of a catwalk model and the sexual force of a charged rhino on acid. Men want to be you and woman want to be with you. You cannot lose.

Normally I am not given to the full on bursts of confidence that attach themselves to the Vince but on a Vince day I find myself with a cheeky grin. I have on occasion turned this grin on the ladies and even essayed a wink.

That's why the constant Vinces bug me. Mind you if I didn't go Howard occasionally would I enjoy the cheekiness being of Vince as much? I guess man wasn't meant to live at those dizzying heights. Maybe it should be enough to visit occasionally? I can still hate those smug buggers that manage to be 100% Vince though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.