Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am a little lamb that has lost his way

Ok. I appear to have wandered from the path of pure rage. I have let myself get into issues and have become wordy instead of unleashing the anger. My head is hung with shame right now I can tell you.

It stops now.

My eyes are glowing crimson, I have left finger gouges in my desk and I have chewed my mouse mat in half. I am ready to tackle an issue that makes me want to commit genocide.

Chico time. Chico. Fucking. Time.

You know I have never actually seen a full performance from this dog sexer as it's like radiation, you can get a lethal dose. I usually see it in the time it takes me to change the channel and that is more than enough.

This talent vacuum did ok on one of those poxy shows where they get a bunch of people and make money for the channel by getting idiots to phone in to vote for their favourite corporate whore. The whole reality genre (and I am not pround about using the word genre either) has blighted TV for too long. Sucky programs that make money with advertising in breaks then make money on phone voting then they turn around and sell the latest turd they have squeezed out back to us in the form of a record.

Anyway, this waste of oxygen known as chico got some kids in (I think to take the attention off him) in a desperate attempt to win. Did he? I have no idea nor do I care. All I am saying is if you have kids, monitor what they buy. you wouldn't let them buy crack or guns would you? Don't let them sell their soul to satan for the price of a chico album.

In the immortal words of Bill Hicks, chico "suck satans cock. swallow his wormy black jism."



Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jimmy likes you. Jimmy would like to go on a date with you. That makes Jimmy smile.